An initial consult is required before meeting you for the first time. Anti-wrinkle injections can be included in this timeframe. The cost of the consult will be deducted from your treatment should you go ahead. You are not obliged to go ahead with any treatment, you may wish to have a think about it.
COVID-19 LEVEL 2
Rest assured, when Auckland hits level 2 Sublime will be ready to roll, and adhering to the latest safety precautions.
Alert level 2 brings elevated safety and hygiene standards, this means some changes to how the clinic operates to minimise the spread of Covid-19
I will be conducting screening questions prior to your appointment as recommended by the MOH.
- Please wait in your car and text me when you have arrived; I will text back when to come in once the client before you has left, and the room has been sanitised.
- Please Scan and hand sanitise and wear your mask when you enter the clinic and hand sanitise when you leave.
- My covid QR Code poster is just inside the front door of the clinic, scan when you enter.
- If you are sick with a sore throat, cough, etc please reschedule your appointment.
- Let me know if you have recently had your Covid – 19 Vaccination or you are planning on it – you may need to reschedule as your body could have an inflammatory response and be a contraindication to performing filler 2 weeks prior to and two weeks post the vaccine.
- Also, if you have been tested for Covid and are waiting for results please reschedule until you have the results.
Please do your best to adhere to these industry guidelines. If you have any questions please make contact.