Collagen induction at it's most advanced level. The Dermapen 4 outranks all competitors in the skin needling market. Treating fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks and acne scarring.
What is Dermapen 4 Microneedling?
We are very excited to offer micro-needling with the Dermapen4.
This latest revolutionary technology offers amazing results for those concerned with scarring, stretch marks, acne, enlarged pores, pigmentation disorders including sun damage, acral vitiligo and melasma, ageing skin, and overall rejuvenation.
The Dermapen4 allows for a personalised treatment with adjustable needle depth penetration of up to 3mm. Dermapen4 uses 16 microneedles with 4-speed options, allowing the needles to oscillate at a speed of up to 120 revolutions per second.
Whilst the facial region is often the primary concern for our clients, the Dermapen4 has the ability to treat all areas of the body (stretch marks, scars etc).
Delicate regions should not be forgotten, as treatment of these zones can offer the greatest benefits and results. This advanced technology allows us to treat the earlobes, neck, décolletage, lips, back of hands and eyes (including the eyelids in order to achieve peri-orbital rejuvenation).
What Dermapen 4 can be used for:
- Skin tightening
- Natural collagen induction
- Lifting and rejuvenation
- Reducing wrinkles and fine lines
- Reducing pigmentation and sun damage
- Improving stretch marks
- Hair regeneration
- Reducing acne scars, surgical scars and wound healing
- Minimising pore size
The benefits of Dermapen 4:
- More effective treatments with less pain
- Less epidermal damage
- Dermapen 4 treatment has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation
- Offers effective treatment in hard-to-reach places
- Promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction
- Tightening, lifting and rejuvenation of the skin
- Induces natural collagen production
- Heals scars caused by acne and wounds
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines around the face and other areas.
- Reducing stretch marks incurred during pregnancy or due to obesity
- Improves overall skin tone and texture
- Improves skin texture on the neck
The result is smoother, firmer and younger-looking skin.
- Rejuvenation: 3-6 treatments, 6-8 weeks apart
- Acne scarring: 4-6 treatments, 6-8 weeks apart
- Stretch marks: 4-8 treatments, 6-8 weeks apart
- Pigmentation: 4-6 treatments, 2-4 weeks apart
The number of treatments required will depend on how each individual responds. Most people will begin to see results after the very first appointment.