Skip to content
Cosmetic Injectables: Standard Terms for Cosmetic Injectables
- Prior to all injectables treatments, a complimentary consultation is required to assess medical suitability.
- Sublime 571 Anna Glasgow reserves the right to determine customer treatment suitability and can at any time, refuse to treat.
- The price for the area treated is based on a number of mls which is our general recommended dosage and the type of product used for the treatment. You may require less or more mls to treat the selected area than the general recommended dosage.
- If more than the maximum number of mls is required, based upon Sublime 571 (Anna Glasgow’s assessment of individual’s needs, the desired outcome and genetic makeup (both men and women may vary) to treat the selected areas, additional payment will be required at the standard per ml price as advertised on the pricing schedule.
- No refunds or reduction in price is available if you cannot, or cannot safely, use all of the general recommended dosage mls in the one appointment
- Cosmetic injectable treatments are prescribed medicine. For treatment risks and benefits please book in for a consult or visit http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/ for consumer medicine information. All standard promotional terms and conditions apply.